terça-feira, julho 18, 2006

estou aqui

e sem nada para dizer, cá vai um clássico encontrado no meu ipod (que não é ipod).

you called me from the room in your hotel.
all full of romance of someone that you met,
and telling me how sorry you were
leaving so soon and that you miss me sometimes
and you're alone in your room, do I feel lonely too?

you have no right to ask me how I feel,
you have no right to speak to me so kind.
I can't go on just holding on to time,
So now we're living separate lives.

well I have learnt to let you go,
and if you lost your love for me, you will never let it show.
there was no way to compromise,
so now we're leaving separate lives.

uhhh, it's so tipical love leads to isolation.
so you build that wall, yes, you build that wall,
and you make it stronger

you have no right to ask me how feel
you have no right to speak to me so kind
some day I might find myself looking in your eyes
but for now we'll go on leaving separate lives










ps - e quem é o/a anónimo/a que pergunta por mim? estou sensibilizada...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ingrid!!Bom som sim senhora!!! Bem escolhido!Um verdadeiro clássico! Continua...!! Bjs

11:00 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

sou eu!

9:30 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

O anonymous que escreveu 'sou eu!' é um mentioroso sem escrúpulos porque quem perguntou por ti... fui eu.

Não me queres falar outra vez?! (desculpa não te ter ligado pevide no fim-de-semana passado)
Gosto muito de ti e tenho andado num misto de preocupação e saudade, embora, na realidade, não faça grande coisa pra resolver qualquer uma...

Beijos (lamechas, nitidamente... por isso é q o anonimato é bom... Assim, só tu é q sabes quem eu sou)

10:20 da tarde  
Blogger gripes said...

Ah pois sei!

10:21 da manhã  
Blogger BMe said...

óóóó que amores...

Romance n´O Surrealista...

Love is in the net...
Everywhere I type around...

10:30 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Site Meter